Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Saying Goodbye



Bidding Goodbyes has always been hard , friends closeby when they travel miles apart

Little can you say to say what you feel, little emotion is hardly any deal.

I will miss you my friend when you are far gone.

I will miss you so much although a new life you'd have begun

May you get all you want, may all your dreams come true

May you have the world's riches and a Ford Mustang too...........

All I wish to say is I will never forget you.......and so don't you too!!!!

####### This post is dedicated to my best friend here and probably that one person I am thankful for sticking around through thick and thin by my side................... Love you a lot dearest friend and will always be here for you....... Good Luck... #######

4 comments:

Victim Of Desire said...

i will miss her too... :(

SAL said...

The pic is damn cool...

But I guess if there were no goodbyes, there wud b no fun & excitement meeting 'em again.

Nikhil Sane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nikhil Sane said...

amazing poem..!! classic..both the blogs are really nice..!