Sunday, November 13, 2005

Thoughts

Myriad Colors hover in the air, it’s absolutely disastrous to cry ‘Unfair’
When desert sands whirl in a storm, hell breaks loose and
Fear stops every demand.

Thirty three thousand times I tell myself don’t hurt yourself ,
Never does heart learn from the past! New things keep interacting with the old,
Conversations thus turn even more bold

Today I swear I decided not to emote, Not to shed a tear , nor a sigh evoke,
I broke my promise I apologize to myself.I didn’t heed to my brain’s request.
Brain had told me to keep emotions aside, decide what was profitable and measure each stride

How things don’t matter when you cannot compromise on your principles,
Ethics and laws and all those complications.

I go through tough times , when I cannot decide,
Between the goods and bads and the ugly and the nice,
There is of course unwanted need of kindness that we need to suffice.
I go on helping thousands galore, forget what it is once to live for the self allure,
Love the neighbour more than one’s own kith and kin,
I sometimes feel ashamed of my unsjust sin!

I changed this policy from today on.
No more sadness and misery sharing would go on.
I want to stay as far from crowd as possible,
Being a stranger amongst friends is a mark indelible.

Decision tough to make and tougher to stand by,
Promises made to myself atleast this time I can’t deny
I will once again decide though….This I have never done before.
Then I go on thinking this were a new start,
Sporting spirit and will to achievement holds.
I start a fresh page in the book of rights,
I decipher what my friends hide.


Anger and sympathy we ask for often,
How about thinking and giving away some solution,
Love and luck are both important.
Life there on is contingent.

Leave me and let me breathe soft and low,
Let me stay lull in my own cocooned tow.

4 comments:

Siddharth Adelkar said...

dude, everything will be alright.

Anonymous said...

Thanks dude....I also hope it will be alright...

Victim Of Desire said...

"Anger and sympathy we ask for often,
How about thinking and giving away some solution,
Love and luck are both important.
Life there on is contingent."

bang on on that!!!

you really are good, girly!! how bout contributing one of these to some univ magazine, huh?? I will find out!

Anonymous said...

for the time it takes to read the blog entry, you can save a bunch money on your car insurance!!!

so no thoughts, only action.