Thursday, November 10, 2005

Till death do us apart

"I do" two powerful words I believe,
one starts to define oneself and in a moment you have given away all reprieve
when a woman says 'no' she means a yes,
'let me go means I need more caress!'

The man's 'not a problem' is 'duh yeah what do you expect now?'
'Thirty years with this woman has been like heaven' just reveals unknown definition of hell above?.
Working their way through such cryptic arts , these couples could have been detectives of all sorts.

Love one said was confusing enough to star in Matrix
Radically, practical , calculative and enticing.
Neo wouldn't know where to find Trinity
had he only searched deep within his heart till infinity!

I write on and on blabbered nonsense for some,
to others it is yet another lesson learnt.
to me it is history revisited
experiments done and advise heeded.

Help is on it's way they say.
Form and kind unknown today.
The one made for you may well show you the moon
Nevertheless in your own eyes don't let yourself become a cartoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know about 'till death do us apart' story. but yes iamneo and i am looking for my trinity. but hopefull not till infinity. and then again would i want to find trinity only to know what she will die and death will do us apart in the third part of the movie?

Victim Of Desire said...

loved this...so true..

when a woman says 'no' she means a yes,
'let me go means I need more caress!'


why are women so complicated..cant they say things directly...well, then again, if they were uncomplicated, things would not be fun, would they?? I sometimes think that men actually like women being complicated upto a certain extent...