Thursday, April 26, 2007

Spirals

A mobius strip is indeed an interesting thing. You know not what side is up and which one is not.As a kid I always enjoyed playing in the sun, dancing with the trees, hiding never to be found and hearing things not meant to be, but as an adult, I guess like most others who would agree with me, we get trapped. Trapped in the shoulds and should nots and the musts and the must haves.
Not a very happy proposition this caged life but somehow as adults we all enjoy it relish it or even rather devour it. What is it that binds us to this phenomenon. This rules fetish. This grid of " I want to do something but I cannot because."

But for the last few days me and a couple of others just overarched this grid. Knowing no boundaries to fun and frolic we decided to do just this one time what our heart led us to do.
It said, "smile , laugh, enjoy ,don't think."
It said "hear, listen, empathize, don't judge."
It said, "don't fret, just be!"

1 comment:

Aniket said...

Excellent blog!....thanks for the kind words BTW...:)