Wednesday, October 19, 2005

De ja vu!

It's all happening again.
Again I am becoming the good old friend i was.
Again I am supporting someone I care for.
Again I don't seem to have time,
Again everything seems not fine.
Again the grass is withering away with the chills
Again the raindrops are causing huge spills.
Again the winter is around the corner,
Again my goals just seems so much further,
Again I am being dominated by someone else's problems,
Again I am heeding to other peoples' sadness.
Again I am doing what I am good at.
Again I am giving advice I am unable to adapt.
Again the rainbow is going to peep,
Again happiness promises to sweep,
Again I dream of beautiful smiles,
Again I wait for the good times.
Again I reiterate I won't give in to
Again I say for sure this time it's Deja vu!!!!!

2 comments:

Siddharth Adelkar said...

great to know that you enjoyed that poem. Your poem, De ja vu is fine poetry too. Though I dont quite relate to the feelings, I liked the overall figure of speech.. nice work, will check out more of your stuff.

SAL said...

It all feels like it happened yesterday... so true