Friday, January 27, 2006

IN - DEPENDENCE

Often wondered whether the blue sky depends on the brown soil, down below
whether the human creed trusts their pals fellow....
I often hope I needn't want to care about anyone so much as you.
I often hope I would not be dependent on you.

For at times you are ruthless, you cut all strings attached,
Somehow most often we have arguments patched,
Little does it mean to you to slam your opinion on me,
Little do you care for what my tenets might be!!!!
I never ill - intend, but you insist I do,
I never am rude but you feel apologies are due.

I cherished every moment we have shared,
I shared every bit of detail
I promise I shouldn't have spared even a little bit
On my deepest sorrows , someone's joy isn't fit.

I wonder why you cannot fathom the truth.....
I wonder why sweet words wouldn't my heart soothe...
I wonder why you are walking far away..
I wonder if I was just another prey

Prey to end your boredom,
Prey to end the disasterous plight,
Pray wouldn't have to let go ever of my freedom
and in - dependence fight !!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't think so much!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Does this post have some hidden connotations that I am unaware of. I hope it is not what I am thinking about!!

btw, "I never am rude but you feel apologies are due". Great line..Loved it!