Monday, August 07, 2006

If I could........I would !!!!

If I could, I would......I would spread my wings and fly around the world.....
These are some of the places I'd like to see...... Not in any kind of rank order....it's just random flights of fantasy....Hope at least some of them come true.....

1) Santorini , Greece
Weekend in Santorini, walk on the beaches on starry nights and enjoying the fresh sea breeze through a window of a beautiful villa.


2) Paris , France

A weekend watching and relieving history at the Louvre Museum in Paris. Walking around the flower markets in Paris, and shopping at Christian Dior for exotic perfumes...........


3) Mauritius , Indian Ocean
Relaxing on the beaches. Having a candle light dinner with the one whom I would spend my life with.....

4)Venice , Italy
A Gondola ride through the Venetian Canals........Basking in the Italian sun, Relishing red red wine and a guitar for the ears..........

5) Prague, Czech Republic

Just a quiet walk by the city square and a little music concert with dinner on the sidewalk ........


6) Cologne , Germany

The Koelner Dom, the market with loads of shopping and the chocolate museum.....Loads of vibrant colors and peace in spite of tandem......


7) Ladakh (Pangong Lake) , India

Calm afternoon by the lake, with hot tea and a wonderful book to read and my camera........

Well if dreams come true I will not complain. I don't know when but I will wait........For all these places hold a special place in my heart......and my brain...It's great there are no taxes on dreams... So dream. Dream on.........You never know when the puzzle pieces will fall into place and when the dream would be reality....... Live... live on in hope that the dreams would come true..........

4 comments:

Victim Of Desire said...

nagpur, india...

the place that i would like to see the most...

SAL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SAL said...

:-)
Couldnt agree more. If dreams were horses, even beggars like me would ride them :-P

But I have many more to the list, I wanna visit. They sure include these though

Unknown said...

Are you 26 already?