Tuesday, August 01, 2006

what do they know?...Save a heart that hath tried!!!!


Lonely as a star on a moonless night, I searched through time and came across a perfect sight.
A little icon that felt divine, all it told me was that she was online Gave up all my work and sat up late through the night
At the break of dawn witnessed a dreamy plight.

Couldn't concentrate, couldn't string words straight, Saw how the mechanics of my body failed.
Sleep refused to put my mind to rest, pumping iron I continued in earnest further neglecting all pleasures of mortal being ,
I thrived on pure euphoria of love deceiving.

Mysterious soul mates we were talking and talking till eternity came, felt time should move faster and infinitely stay the same. Thought about the world; a world with just her and me.
And then just me again. Could take it no more than a moment , the absence of her just made my heart torment. Pain wasn't something I avoided long, it always caught up on most domain,
to reach up for something , hold on to faith and then losing everything all over again seemed mundane.

This time around she turned out to be a benevolent soul, she pulled me through the wonderous world, dreaming each day and wishing I'd be with her, dreaming dreams together , wishing we would be one forever.
Then struck reality and slapped me in the face, for reasons unknown she said she couldn't go on with this deep down in the ocean I was drowning, chained to sorrow and grief inviting. Convinced her but in vain, then convinced myself once more to be slain.

Slurps and Puffs did me in, why some good , they did me awesome, yes I should, one night as I lay beside a woman I hardly knew, I forgot how my soul-mate got over the agony and woe.
She had tortured herself in dilemma and confusion although she said no she loved me more than before.

Married to another I was wondering she would soon fade from memory, anger rage or wrath call it if you will, all these she showered on me still. I spoke never again with her and neither did she.Sweet blossoms of misery, closed all my sadness, locked it up well, threw away the key and both decided to rot in hell.

May be I can stop feeling sad, May be not feel anything at all. Numbness and the dark scathing pain inane, screaming thoughts that drive me insane.
I don't belong to her, I never will she will never be mine, she never will.
Goodness I can stop living,certainly can I!
But I can't stop loving her, Why? Why? must I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is the 'girl'? our uiuc trip girl?

28112 said...

@ Neo u need to explain this sentence to me whenever i see u next time.... uiuc? girl? huh?

Anonymous said...

kuch samjha nahi mereko..lost somewhere in the last para...