Monday, September 11, 2006

Giggles

Well something that my roomie said just made us both burst into peals of laughter........
I was asking her if I were to surrender myself to her , do things as if she were controlling me, would she be able to change me, my persona..............

quite calmly she replied.
"No , I don't think so, because you surrender yourself and kidnap me...!!!!!!!!"

Thought it was a really interesting way of capturing reality............. Whatsay roomie...still laughing.......

3 comments:

Monsieur K said...

No guesses about who's the boss n who calls the shots in the house :D

~ketan

28112 said...

@ Monsieur K I prefer Herr K
Well what can I say...people often assume and that is dangerous... :)

Monsieur K said...

chill, just kiddin!
i agree with u - assumptions are dangerous :)