Saturday, September 16, 2006

Unanswered

I was tagged to complete this list by www.siddharthadelkar.blogspot.com and www.notjustjazz.blogspot.com so I am completing the ordeal....
Actually enjoyed it quite a lot....


I am thinking about when?
I said what?
I want to love whom?
I wish to go where?
I hear silence how?
I wonder really wonder why?
I regret for a while but not all the while.
I am who? I am.
I dance with myself to your tunes....
I sing for myself to my tunes. ......
I cry? Why do I?
I am not always whom?
Do I need to be someone?
I make with my hands guilty of what?
I write plenty nothings which?
I confuse myself and how?
I need to in future lies what?

And finally I realized I have too many questions unanswered but I have a smile on my face because when you smile you look good :)
And now here's tagging a few I know to know some more.....
Victim of Desire
Yatzgad
Swatspace
Nikhil

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liked the reason for smiling,even though so many quesns are still unanswered :D

Trying to find answers to all these WH quesns I guess is a part of each ones life.

Anonymous said...

BTW, as I regularly read ur posts, I added u in the list of bloggers on 'M bole to'. Hope u dont mind! :-)

Anonymous said...

thank you poonam.