Tuesday, September 26, 2006

WILD CHILD

I want to run on roads without fear of being run over
Steal some breeze , walk away with praise
Climb trees unafraid, pluck flowers for all I please
Hiding somewhere deep within is indeed a wild child in me!
Want to say goodbye without tears in my eyes,
Talk brazenly about how bad the food you cooked was
Look straight at you and tell you how mean you are
Hiding somewhere deep within is indeed a wild child in me!
Lucky is the bird that needs no permits to fly around
Roam around the world like my own playground
Want to eat all the chocolate I want without the world giving me cold stares
Hiding somewhere deep within is indeed a wild child in me!
One day, just one day I want to live my life on just my terms
Unabashed, uninhibited but in a sea of anonymity that never discerns
Do not care what and who says how I should be.
Just want to free the wild child hiding within me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't think too much.


ROCK ON!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!

Victim Of Desire said...

good one!!

Mithun said...

awesome

Anonymous said...

it is really good....i too have same sort of desires for one day....