Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Try some!

I am an ardent lover of food.......And here's a list of some favorites probably worth a try if you would like to................Buy it. cook it or ask someone to invite you for it............ They are just delicious..........


  • Entenmann's fudge brownie bites
  • Peppridge farms (rasberry) Milano cookies
  • Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Tostitos (hint of lime flavor)
  • Watermelon juice with a little lemon
  • Orange, Kiwis and Mint juice with crushed ice
  • Eggplant Parmesan Sandwich at TGIF (TGI Fridays)
  • Mango rum with gingerale (I do not recommend this for alcoholics)
  • A fresh Iceberg lettuce salad with carrots and tomatoes and Catalina (italian) dressing
  • Haagen Dazs Mint chip Icecream
  • Pad Thai (veggie + tofu) in a decent Thai restaurant

Well try some of these and let me know if they were good.......................

by the way none of the companies pay me anything for promotions.......... so if you are one of the companies and I am recommending you then please think about some goodwill.....I am always open to gifts....and free dinners .............

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Milano cookies, that brings back many fond memories. I will also recommend SodaFloat with Irish Cream and Coke at Haagen Dazs and Catfish curry (if you eat non-veg of course) at a good Thai restaurant. Also, Trader Joe's has a Ginger flavoured ice cream, French Sorbets in Coconut and Orange shells and Scones. Baklavas and Tiramisu will also be on my list.

Unknown said...

Yeaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

NOW WE ARE TALKING *slurp*!!

And you know very well that I appreciate free food, so...

28112 said...

@ spawgi ..yes memories are endless....

@ venky...teri khushi ke liye kuch bhi..... :)

Victim Of Desire said...

aur meri khushi ke liye????

Anonymous said...

If I was to make a list of my favorites,it will have chocolate as a common ingredient in all of them. You know what, my day starts with chocolate milk and ends with chocolate ice-cream. :)
Yeah yeah, I do brush my teeth twice.