Friday, March 03, 2006

One of those days....

Yesterday was one of those days when nothing appeals to the human mind.The brain has no qualms about wasting every minute on hand and eventually getting to a point where nothing and noone means anything worthwhile.
It was a totally unfruitful day.If there exists a word like unfruitful.
Talking on the phone, meeting friends, drinking coffee several times (justifying to myself that i needed a break) and yes then meeting friends again, (taking a break to read a couple of articles only) and then to highlight it all a stint to the Mall.


Now I wonder sometimes my life is an open book and everyone can comment on what I do, but when I say this ever so proudly why does it hurt to hear anything about my actions.
I waste time.I fritter at any given opportunity.
I take advice from everyone for I crib to no extent.Am I really in need of a purpose in life?Am i treading on a totally wrong sojourn? Need I assess my values?Does the future hold anything substantial for me.
Now the time is that I just forget answering all these questions and absolutely focus on what needs to be done right now, today.But then I wonder when would I get to answering all these questions?Undoubtedly I have been avoiding them.And I , who has average intelligence, decent resources and sound backing from my social realm.............how can I not be willing to push myself and achieve something.
The only good thing that happened yesterday though was a meeting with a German Professor.And I think it really made me so happy to get an opportunity to talk a few sentences in german with the lady.I will work on my next goal of doing some research study with her.Hope it all works out in the end.
A quote I had read recently said
"IT'S ALL OK IN THE END AND IF IT'S NOT OK IT'S NOT THE END!!!!"

I hope this is true in all it's eternity.
To my new found motivation and to a spirit called LIFE........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

SAL said...

Makes me wonder too...!

28112 said...

Yup....it does...