Saturday, March 04, 2006

TALK TO ME.............

Heart : "So what you upto today you miniscule organ , one whole bundle of funny neurons, entangled nerves and so many electric potentials going up and down all day?"
Brain : "Will be just chilling in the confusion today."How about you? Are you busy today? Feeling anything at all?"
Heart: "Yeah a few wants have been on my mind recently (psk psk.....giggling brain at this point)
Brain : "YOU ? have a mind too?" "Now when did that happpen?"
Heart: "Is somebody feeling threatened now?" I mean I have decided to catch up on some skill sets that I was a stranger too.
Brain : "Now are you going to claim that you can do a better job of thinking than me?"
Heart : "Now when did I claim that.Wow you can surely read between words!"
Brain: "So what is the whole confusion about?" Have you consulted your action department at all?" "Is there nothing they can do for you to relax a bit?"
Heart : " Oh I've tried it all.Now I have just decided to play low, and do what feels right."
Brain : "Hey let me know if you need anything. I will be there for you!"
Heart: " Yeah right!!!!!!! After all the overtime work that you have indulged in (thinking, imagining, contemplating etc etc) You think I am going to call you?" Yeah no problem...I will call you if I need you. Thank you.
Brain : "Ah well it was my responsibility to ask, but yeah once again I say........Don't think too much....Your job is just to feel, not think......"
Heart : "Well you are right and I shall feel too......it's just that since I need to feel right, I gotta think right too.."
Brain : "Hope you feel better soon"
Heart : "Hope you stop thinking too much..................For then I shall definitely feel better soon!"
Brain : "Ya alrite, truce.......I won't think now on.I will just not think!"
Heart : "Hell you won't, why do you always have to go to the other end of the spectrum, can't you just be neutral?"
Brain:"yeah like think and not think? IS that being neutral in your terms? Ha hah ha ha I'll try that.Sure"
Heart : "Well you don't need to mock at me.All I want for God sake is a little peace of mind"
Brain : "ha Ha ha ha ha haha haha haha So now here we go again....Peace of MIND!!! the mind, one mind , your mind????? Ha ha ha ha ha. We'll see how that happens....Good Luck!"
Heart: "Yeah thank you very much! I think I will get my peace of mind...............Whether you support me or not" Good bye!
Brain :"Bye Bye!" Take care darling confused organ with a bundle of veins and artiries pumping the hell out've you.!!!!!!!!!!!!"

9 comments:

SAL said...

hehe... wonderful conversation between the two most important body parts :) Appreciate it!

“My mind tells me to give up, but my heart won't let me.” ~ Unknown

Fondly called as 'Omee' said...

excellent one dude! :) keep it up! :)

Ess said...

nice post... how can u think of all this?? was it from the heart?? :)

Anonymous said...

brain != muscle

I am said...

THIS IS THE BEST CHAT I HAVE COME ACROSS :) TOO good. I agree with most of the interaction's they had. But you know the sad part is THE concept of this whole chat in after effect of a 'BRAIN' that's the irony!! Nice blog. Will read the rest later. read your previous post. I just call those days 'as wrong side of the bed' Blogged about it couple of weeks back.

Anyway...nice blog..and the last lines were best :)

Brain :"Bye Bye!" Take care darling confused organ with a bundle of veins and artiries pumping the hell out've you.!!!!!!!!!!!!"

28112 said...

@ Sal: thanks. ireally don't know how you come up with great quotes

28112 said...

@ bakwaas
Well it is true dialogue so to speak..Glad you liked it.

SAL said...

The way u come up with such good posts :)

28112 said...

:) @ adelkar? Wht is the smile for? my blog kya?