Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Oft heard

When you hear something over and over again, either you learn it without understanding it's meaning(Rote learning) or you simply ignore it (noise) however some statements that we hear often just put a smile on your face.......yes a smile that means something yet nothing. A smile that aknowledges a lie and reminds of your own true self. A smile that tells you how far can your patience let this last. So here are those few smile evoking responses...excuses/advices/ just lame ideas..............

  • I am so sorry , I have been a bad friend. But I have just been so busy you know. Life is just crazy right now.
  • So what is wrong with you?
  • See it's the same with everyone. Nobody is happy. Everyone doesn't know what to do in their future.
  • Oh did you need to shower early? I totally forgot............
  • Oh were you sleeping? Did I wake you up with my noise ?
  • So do you miss home?
  • You have no clue how hard it is to live alone.
  • So what's the big deal? It is just $ 40.00
  • Don't think so much .You think too much.
  • So when are you graduating? What are your plans after graduation? Are there any job prospects?
  • You should get married ! You should find someone !
  • Arre you are like my buddy...........
  • What? you haven't done that X thing yet? When are you going to finish it? I don't think you are ever going to finish it.
  • So you are studying Cognitive Psychology? I don't understand a thing about that! So do you deal with mental patients and stuff ? I mean what is that called Schizophrenics....
  • It's so cold here...it's like close to 50 degrees (fahrenheit of course)...typically people from Texas / California / Florida
  • What are you doing for dinner tonight? Are you cooking something? Cook something! You never cook these days!
  • Oh we are just going to hang out today....Have some beers and chill........What movie / play and all........forget it re..you all just come by my apartment and all of us can just relax.......
  • Indian systems are really a mess. But nobody can do anything about it. I mean it's just useless to even try with such a huge population and so much poverty.......
  • Hinduism is the best religion.
  • God knows what all you write in your blog/ why you wrote that particular post. Where do you think of all that stuff from? You think too much!

No comments: