Monday, October 09, 2006

Times of Sun en Shade

Time never seems to stand still and I wonder how it yet seems so constant.
Been a long time, precisely a year. Last year around this time something incredibly beautiful happened. I found an old friend of mine through www.orkut.com. Probably one of those social networks many people are addicted / aversive to but for me orkut was great. Got in touch with long lost friends.
It was purely coincidental that we happened to be in the same country and were able to talk.
Unexpected and absolutely different.
When you haven't met someone in a long long time it is sometimes just hard to converse. There are often more silences than words, but on the contrary with my friend it was so easy.It was like picking up the ropes from where we left off like about 9 years ago.......
We talked about anything and everything and yet nothing.
The picture I have up here is of a natural bridge. Time and erosion have caused the rock to wear away but at the same time the bond remains. The bridge is formed and it serves a purpose unknown.
Times of sadness and times of pure bliss,
Moments with humor and moods when one of us is pissed...
But nevertheless a wonderful friendship I think we will treasure...
So here's to your my dear friend........and here's to many more good times to come!


I know my friend doesn't read this blog but surely all you people out there ,who are indeed reading this post....... reach out to your old friends sometimes what seems to have been lost over time could be gained by just a moment or two.
Keep the faith!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously...I met more then half of my high school class on orkut...

it just feels like yesterday when we were sharing lunches....

Manasi said...

I liked the way you explained your feelings through the picture.
Sometimes photos talk...

28112 said...

@ darkness you said it....almost all photos tell a story..it's upto you to discover the details..