Monday, February 13, 2006

LET GO

Early morning I wake up to a bright blue Monday,
Snowflakes that drift past wish could catch them in sachets,
Let go my sleep and let go the peace of the day

Standing by the desk, I wait for a call.
Thinking someone is going to let me in on some low,
Hearing the best from people and ignoring the rest
I let go of the tensions with deepest earnest.

Slowly the clock ticks past, I move on with the tasks,
A police officer, some anger and cooperation without much slog
I wonder why things go so wrong when you wish they wouldn't
I let go the reins and harness patience.

Lunch it is then I decided I'd have,
a friend or a collegue to seat herself by the table,
frustration of the job and too much to do,
Let go I said to her, only then will your emotions will be stable.

Coffee with someone, a big theory to learn.
senses and colors hover in the setting sun
Let go I tell her, let go of your fears
for if you don't love ought to bring tears.

The night brings peace,
filled with preperation of all kinds
shadows sleep in a darkness well
Let go I say of the world and in your own embrace tonite you dwell !!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you had coffee with me. not her.

Siddharth Adelkar said...

have you heard this song by John Lennon, "You gotta hide your love away" ?

SAL said...

"Courage is the power to let go of the familiar."and also, There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life.