Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Nameless Day


Nameless I say for I don't know how to qualify the noun,
Loads of nerves but not a single frown......
If the day starts and we don't do anything,
We feel lost, unaccomplished , filled with nothing!
Today begun quite a lot, meetings, classes and library lab stuff
Putting together a schedule was so tough.
Had lunch @ Watterson, Salad and Coffee with Amaretto,
Caffeine is bad they say, but I never seem to give it up.
Resume Updates, Applications filled and every other list that I was set to do.
Bills that were paid was like money from accounts vanishing ditto!
All the same, a meeting done, souls convinced, hearts won.
Henna tattoos and smiles a galore
The day ended with studies and food coupled with laughter pure!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have such great difficulty in reading you post that are in the form of cryptic lines or faint resemblence to poems!

Victim Of Desire said...

baki sab karne ka time hain..except a phone!! and then finally I get to hear an indifferent tone splintered with sarcasm...wah..bahut acche!

SAL said...

Nameless... well thats a nice prefix. I guess thats how more-or-less days go by.