Friday, February 17, 2006

MAIN HOON NAA


MAIN HOON NAA

  1. Every time you wonder if anyone really cares for you or not , don't hesistate to ask,
  2. Every time you think the worlds falling apart, don't stop to cry
    Everytime you question the rights of friends don't be disappointed.
    For you least expect someone around, there are loads of people out there.

Just give a call , for I'm only what 10 digits away, Ask for my advice it's free anyways.

Or just ask me to listen and I promise I won't say a word.

Empty your sore misgivings , we'll try to do what we should.

I'm there for you like you've been there for me before , Goodness given is goodness restored

What's the world if it ain't social enough to have all the sadness cleared????????


1 comment:

SAL said...

I like the pic a lot ;) gr8 Thought! V share similar thots, had a written posts on friends... on the same lines.

I understand that you are gonna be reachable whenever required, thats very kind of u. He who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure. And, A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. But on the other hand "What we see depends mainly on what we look for." The best wud b dont expect too much, coz expectation can kill.