Monday, February 27, 2006

Of Wilderness and More

This was an old composition for someone...........Yet my original work so I thought let me put it out there.................


I think of the wilderness and the paths that converge there.
Not one is ever treaded or bare.
What i think then is let me go on one of 'em I fail to see what or where it leads to, but even then i go on hoping i will meet a traveller or two.
I don't assume happiness and of course I am scared.
But when i end up alone at the destination I have a traveller waiting there.
I realize the path i treaded on wasn't the wrong one.
I was all alone but the journey wasn't invain
all because I had someone waiting at the end.
I never knew about it so perhaps it was nice.
Had I known i would have probably reached earlier too.
What i want to tell u is your path is barren and you are travelling alone too
but speeden up soon for i am waiting for you !!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yet another poem!