Thursday, April 13, 2006

Freude

'Freude' is not rare to find when you look within yourself.
It is in every breath you take, in every beat you make.
I was searching so long for something outside of me.Little did I notice that it was right within me.I decided to pause to think how to bring it out. I thought I'd fail but don't care now since anyways cannot take time out.
Solutions ask not what we need.
Solutions tell us what we need!

There was a time I thought everything comes for free, you will get it if it's in your destiny.
And then now I think again.....Is that true? If so then no pain or cry should ensue.
But as we see the reality is else.....I need to make the most of myself.
I need to take control and decide where to go,
Destiny is a wild fire , it goes where the winds flow.

I will make it in life. I will be successful.
I will win it all, I will be so cool
Now this is not an illusion , nor a bragging point.
I demand some consideration for I am one of a kind!

2 comments:

SAL said...

Is "Freude" = Joy wat u r talking off?

28112 said...

@ Sal yes you r right...it does mean joy..... I think pitching in foreign language words just makes the blog so savvy and for a change i do understand what the word means.....hehehe whatsay?