Friday, April 28, 2006

Seeking You!

Found him, found him finally,
made me think, ponder ,wonder caused a big blunder
but endless sleepless nights have ended now.
Found him, found him truly forever now!

Thought the way life was, seemed so unstable
the way things looked so unreal,
and then again no one can assure me except myself,
things will alter , new changes they'd bring in.
Found him, found him truly forever now?

Learned a lot by listening to others, questions querries and abstract answers
Turned to him and looked within for strength,
turn the force, go against the tide,
He assured by me he would always abide.
Found him now, found him truly forever NOW!!!!!!!

Loved him effortlessly, brought to my face a smile,
made me forget all worries, left me dreaming of a good future,
Liked my craziness , eloped with my fascinations
intricate he thinks is my exhuberance, demands no justifications.
Found him now, found him truly forever now,

This newly found someone , my sweetheart, my loved one.
This new peace of mind and this new solace
is none other than a sweet surrender
a long term CHANGE !!!!!!!!

4 comments:

yatzgad said...

Congrat boss. Now, like Hrithik, you should be singing "Koi Mil Gaya".
So, kaun hai woh badnaseeb jiski zindagi ujaadne waali ho;)
Just kidding.

Siddharth Adelkar said...

way to go

Rachit said...

man, you really good in writing such snippets.. keep up the good work..

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»