Monday, April 03, 2006

Solace

I am so tired of even opening an eyelid now.Everytime I open my eyes, it's a new day with new miseries waiting to pop out of the blue and come and haunt me like that wretched nightmare which I most want to avoid.
Thoughts, thousands of thoughts, pounding, shouting, screaming, a cause of pandemonium.Grey cells wondering, confused.Obligated nerve impulses shoot.
Blood just drives to the nerve endings.What is the purpose, some more food for thought the environment demands.
Thirty times a day I look at the watch.Not to see if time has elapsed but hoping that it passes by fast!
Frustrated i stomp out of a room, irritated with even my own existance.Aura of sadness creeps mysterously , treachously close from within.
There are loads of reasons why and what became.But now there is only one insane answer in this mind.Stop, don't think.Just stop that thought....Now...Right now ...stop that thought NOW. For none have seen tomorrow and tomorrow may be too late to stop!
I want to break free, I want to dissolve,colors of the sun are a reason to live by, stars promise peace but they lay too high.
All I need is a water and shadow of a tree.I'd laze around, but goodness would the thought stop and leave me peaceful and sound?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow will take care itself if you take care of present.

Anonymous said...

"My future starts when I wake up every morning . . . Every day I find something creative to do with my life."
– Miles Davis, musician

The Random Guy said...

check out prince of normal:


http://virtualkarma.blogspot.com/2006/04/husssssshhh.html


this guy rocks....

SAL said...

Guess u narrated my story :)